Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This page may contain spoilers. Please view at your own risk.
|Kanon 2006 Anime Episode 15|
Sonatina of Hide-and-Go-Seek
|Rōmaji||Kakurenbo no Kosōmeikyoku ~sonatina~|
|Release Date||January 11, 2007 (Japan)
January 17, 2008 (South Korea)
|Episode Director||Noriyuki Kitanohara|
|Previous||A Cracked Concerto|
Yuichi and Mai continue to battle the monsters, and when Yuichi is attacked, he is shown something he should not have forgotten years ago, which are the memories between him and Mai who has a mysterious power.
- "Just stay by me. If you stay by me, you'll work as bait." - Mai
- "Mai, I can never tell what you're thinking. You never use enough words and don't understand other people's thoughts. You're selfish and dangerous, so someone has to be by your side." - Yuichi
- "Demons are coming! To the place we always play! So we have to protect it together!" - Mai
- "They're really coming! I can't protect it alone! I'll be waiting. I'll be fighting alone! So please, someday... come back!" - Mai
- "Mai, there are no demons. They never existed to begin with. You were creating the demons. It was a living form of your power. That's precisely why you got hurt every time you killed a demon. The demons, or rather your powers, wanted to tell me something. But the powers were so strong, I couldn't understand what they wanted to tell me. I finally understood after all but one disappeared. When you were little, you didn't want to lose your friend, so you lied that demons were coming. And you believed that they were. No, you tried to believe it. That 'friend' is me! We met each other a long time ago!" - Yuichi
- "That boy ran away from me because he was scared of me. Just like everyone else." - Mai
- "I didn't run away. Summer vacation ended, so I had to go home! I went to the barley field a year later, but I couldn't find you. So you've been protecting this place alone for ten years." - Yuichi
- "Starting today, you'll go back to the Mai you once were. If you accept your powers, the battle will end. That's what the demons wanted to tell me. Smile, Mai... like you used to. You were having a long dream. You don't have to fight anymore. You can let go of the sword, too." - Yuichi
- "I can't let go of my sword. I've lived by relying on it to this day." - Mai
- "No, you have to. You have to let it go." - Yuichi
- "If I let go of it, I'll really be weak. I'll cause trouble for you and Sayuri." - Mai
- "We won't mind. Sayuri and I both love you." - Yuichi
- "Thank you, Yuichi. Thank you so very much." - Mai