| This page may contain spoilers. Please view at your own risk.
|Kanon 2006 Anime Episode 3|
A Forgotten Partita
|Rōmaji||Kioku no nai Kumikyoku ~partita~|
|Release Date||19 October 2006|
|Episode Director||Noriyuki Kitanohara|
|Previous||Introit in the Snow|
Bringing the girl that attacked him home, Yuichi finds out she has amnesia and it quickly becomes apparent that the only thing she is able to remember is that she has a grudge against him. Despite Yuichi wanting to hand her over to the police, Akiko lets the girl stay, and as she begins to stay longer, she recalls her name being Makoto Sawatari. At school, Yuichi sees the same first-year student from the day before standing in the courtyard; she introduces herself as Shiori.
- A Partita is a single-instrumental piece of music (16th and 17th centuries) and a collection of musical pieces, as a synonym for suite.
- "I dream about the day I will awaken." - Ayu
- "I can't remember who I am. I guess you can call it amnesia." - Makoto
- "Man, who asked to be your guidepost?" - Yuichi
- "I didn't steal it. I just snatched it." - Makoto
- "I'm not someone who doesn't go to this school. I am a student here." - Shiori
- "You're the one who crashed into us yesterday. Did it hurt anywhere after that?" - Sayuri
- "I didn't attack you. I just hugged you." - Ayu
- "I couldn't make it my own. "Uguu" belongs only to you." - Yuichi
- I dropped something valuable and I'm looking for it." - Ayu
- "What's a cell phone?" - Ayu
- "Is this town under some spell that makes one lose their memory?" - Yuichi